QX80 vs The Competition
See how the QX80 stacks up against its competitors.
INFINITI QX80 Advantages
When it comes to bold flagship luxury, it's tough to top INFINITI QX80 - but the competition certainly did their best to try. Explore how the 2023 INFINITI QX80 stacks up against the Cadillac Escalade Luxury 4x4, Lexus LX 600 Premium 4x4 and Lincoln Navigator Standard 4x4.
|Feature||QX80Premium Select 4WD||CadillacEscalade Luxury 4X4||LexusLX 600 Premium 4X4||LincolnNavigator Standard 4X4|
|Smart Rear View Mirror*|
|Wheel Appearance||Dark Chrome||Silver||Machined w/ painted accents||Machined w/ painted accents|
|Height Adjustable Seatbelts||Front and rear||Front||Front||Front|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||26||24||21||24|
|Basic Warranty Distance||60,000||50,000||50,000||50,000|
|Scheduled Maintenance Months||36||12||12||N/A|
INFINITI QX80 Highlights
Whether you're looking to connect via the new-school convenience of features like wireless Apple CarPlay® or the old-school cool of auxiliary, QX80 has your technology and connectivity needs thoughtfully, wholistically covered across all three rows.
QX80's interior is an experience all of its own - from stand-out luxuries like standard leather-appointed seating to sophisticated finishes like the standard overhead power-sliding moonroof and more.
Bold. Commanding. Attention-grabbing. INFINITI QX80 is all this and more - designed with form, function and fashion front-of-mind.
Built around an authoritative 5.6L V8 engine, QX80 generates an impressive 400 horsepower and 413 Ib. ft. of torque. The result? A maximum towing capacity of 8,500 Ibs and compelling, refined performance for wherever the Infinite Road might lead.
Featuring innovative safety technologies including Around View® Monitor with class-exclusive Moving Object Detection and the class-exclusive Predictive Forward Collision Warning technology, QX80 helps make sure you arrive in collected confidence, drive after drive.
- *All prices are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP). MSRP excludes destination and handing charges, tax, title, license ond options. Dealer sets actual price.
- Smart Rear View Mirror may not detect every object and does not eliminate blind spots or warn of moving objects. See Owner's Manual for safety information.
- The front and rear wheels have a dark chrome finish.
- The upper anchor point of the outboard front and rear seats can be raised or lowered manually.
- The maximum weight of a loaded trailer that the vehicle, as equipped, is rated to tow. This assumes that only the driver (68 kg / 150 lbs) and no extra cargo is in the tow vehicle.
- Basic Warranty - The distance the vehicle can travel before the warranty expires, if the time limit does not expire first.
- Scheduled Maintenance Months - The duration of the warranty period in months, assuming the distance limit is not exceeded first.
- Intelligent Cruise Control uses limited braking and is not a collision avoidance or warning system. Driver should monitor traffic conditions and brake as needed to prevent collisions. See Owner's Manual for safety information.
- Predictive Forward Collision Warning cannot prevent collisions. See Owner's Manual for safety information. Based on manufacturers websites.
- Around View Monitor with Moving Object Detection cannot eliminate blind spots and may not detect every object. Driver should always turn and check surroundings before driving. See Owner's Manual for safety information.
- Sonar System may not detect every object. Driver should always check surroundings before driving. See Owner's Manual for safety information.
- Feature availability is dependent on vehicle model, trim level, packaging and options. Trial included with vehicle purchase. Compatible connected device may be required and feature availability may be dependent on device's capability. Refer to connected device's owner's manual for details. Late availability for some features. Driving is serious business and requires your full attention. Only use features and connected devices when safe and legal to do so. Some features, including automatic crash notification and SOS, are dependent upon the telematics device being in operative condition, its ability to connect to a wireless network, compatible wireless network availability, navigation map data and GPS satellite signal receptions, the absence of which can limit or prevent the ability to reach Customer Care or receive support. GPS mapping may not be detailed in all areas or reflect current road status. Never program GPS while driving. Only use Remote Engine Start and Remote Horn features in accordance with any laws, rules or ordinances in effect in your vehicle's location. Some services and features are provided by and dependent on third party service providers and not INFINITI. Should such service providers terminate or restrict service or features, service or features may be suspended or terminated without notice or with no liability to INFINITI or its partners or agents. Services and features may require compatible cellular network provided by independent companies not within INFINITI or its partners' or agents' control. Cellular network signal strength may vary and may not be available in all areas or at all times. Services and features may not function if cellular network is unavailable, restricted, or terminated. INFINITI and its partners or agents are not responsible for associated costs or other third-party changes that may be required for continued operation due to cellular network unavailability, restriction, or termination (including equipment replacements/upgrades, if available, or roaming charges on alternative networks). Technology is evolving, and changes by independent companies are not within INFINITI's or its partners' or agents' control. Enrollment, owner consent, personal identification number (PIN), and subscription agreement may be required to receive full suite of features and services. Trial periods (if applicable) begin on the date of vehicle purchase or lease of a new INFINITI. Trial periods and feature availability may be subject to change at any time and may be subject to early termination without notice. Required subscriptions may be sold separately for each available feature or service after trial period ends, and may continue until you call service provider to cancel. Installation costs, one-time activation fee, other fees and taxes may apply. Fees and programming subject to change. Feature may be subject to age restrictions in some areas. Subscriptions governed by service provider's subscription agreement, terms and conditions and privacy statements available at service provider's website. Text rates or data usage may apply. INFINITI InTouch™ with WiFi terms and conditions of subscriber agreement apply. Included with vehicle purchase 1 GB or 30 Day Trial on equipped new INFINITI vehicles. Once your vehicle has exceeded the coverage parameters of the roadside assistance benefits included with your vehicle purchase, you will be responsible for any charges incurred by obtaining roadside assistance for your vehicle. For complete information concerning warranty coverage, conditions and exclusions, please see your INFINITI dealer and read the warranty information booklet. The INFINITI names, logos and slogans are trademarks owned by or licensed to Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. or its North American subsidiaries. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners. For important safety information, system limitations, and additional operating and feature information, see dealer, owner's manual, or https://www.infinitiusa.com/intouch/legal.html.
- Apple CarPlay - Use feature only when safe and legal. Compatible device and service required. Subject to third party service availability. For more information see www.nfinitiusa.com/intouch/legol. Apple CarPlay is a trademark of Apple inc.
- 2023 INFINITI QX80 vs. 2023 Lincoln Navigator , 2023 Lexus LX 600 and 2023 Cadillac Escalade. Comparison based on manufacturers' websites.